VR GP position for Pasadena Medical
Pasadena Medical is a family orientated practice which has been caring for patients in Pasadena and the surrounding suburbs since 2012. We are fully accredited, in accordance with the standards of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP).
Situated at the award-winning Pasadena Shopping Centre we offer a comprehensive range of services to help manage the healthcare needs of our community and pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide.
What we offer:
- Modern building with spacious consulting rooms
- Independently practitioner owned family practice with the support of a well-resourced local network
- High demand location
- Fully computerised systems using Best Practice Software
- Exceptional nursing and administration staff
- Large treatment room with nursing support for procedures
- Mixed billing (currently we only bulk bill children under 16 and DVA gold card holders)
- Visiting allied health and on-site pathology
- Imaging services and pharmacies within minutes of the clinic
- Easy access parking
- Business support to ensure you can focus on patient care while we worry about the rest
- Provision and support in all areas of special interest
- In house CPD opportunities
- Flexibility for your working hours
At Pasadena Medical we encourage and support our GPs to consult within their own clinical parameters and our focus Is to support them to do so. We have highly skilled nurses who help our GPs care for patients with management of their chronic diseases and we promote a variety of preventative health services. We encourage teaching and educating and have hosted 2nd and 3rd year medical students for many years as well as having the privilege to be a part of many registrar’s journeys through General Practice.
Many of these registrars have stayed on at our clinic following Fellowship. We would encourage any registrars in the final years of their training to reach out and have a discussion with us regarding their plans after Fellowship.
- We aim to provide our staff with a good work-life balance and we provide generous billings packages and financial support for re-locating.
- Hourly retainers for the first three (3) months.
If you’re looking to join a professional and supportive environment, contact Deb Aschmoneit or Rachel Morgante on 08 7324 4585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to meet the team and have a tour through our rooms.